Wisdom jobs job alerts are customized to your profile submitted with us. Every jobs seeker receives job alerts matching your resume as well as the functional area, skill set, domain and industry you have selected when you are uploading your profile. Job alerts bring fresh jobs to your inbox matching your details like experience, prefrerred location and functional area. The jobs covered in job alert email contain the information furnished by you and suitable jobs with hyperlinks.
Here are some important points to get right job alerts:
1. Your entered FUNCTIONAL AREA and INDUSTRY should be correct to get the relevant job alerts. If you choose the OTHER option then it will decreases the chances of getting right jobs.
2. If you are have upgraded your skills, Salary hike, job switching, you should update all these changes in to your wisdom jobs profile to get right job alerts. You can also remove irrelevant skills in key skills field.
3. Please specify your preferred location like Location/city/state in PREFER LOCATION tab to get the relevant jobs pertaining to that particular location. You can also specify that you are looking for the jobs matching your preferred location or multiple locations.
4. Make ensure that you have entered correct CTC/SALARY of your current/previous job.
5. Enter a right number to show your JOB EXPERIENCE in years.
6. Add a clear job description that should indicate your department/role. For ex: “Accounts manager-Recruitment”
7. 5. Mention clearly about your EXPERTISE AREA, STRENGTHS and KEY SKILLS you have. How well you will explain then you will get the best job alerts. Use commas to separate your skill sets as showed in below example:
8. Ex: Dot Net, C, C++, Java, JSP, vb6.0, oracle8i
9. Ex: Recruitment Manager, Project Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Accounts Manager
Wisdomjobs.com is India's first skill assessment based job portal, and the only portal to focus on helping job seekers to get shortlisted rather than only being listedThis author has published 5 articles so far.