Do you want to advance to the top of online search engines and dominate your competitors? Look for an expert medical SEO service and get the top rank for each of your specialized treatment. Your patients often hunt for medical treatments. Hence, it’s essential to be on the first page of search engine rank. If you ignore Search Engine Optimization (SEO), you won’t be able to achieve the first rank on Google, Yahoo and Bing, where thousands of patients search for ailment symptoms, treatments and doctors. Now, what are the key medical SEO services that you would opt for? Let’s check out a few medical SEO tactics that would prove beneficial for your business :
1. Engaging Content for Patient – Prepare engaging content for your website to build a loyal audience of readers. Provide valuable information pertaining to health. This helps to attract future patients to your website. It is simply because consumers gather a lot of information from the internet before choosing a doctor. In fact, they read at least five pieces of content before selecting a service. So, your content must be fresh, informative and compelling enough to capture qualified patients in your specified medical field with the proper incorporation of keywords.
2. Sharing Information on Social Media – In this era, people are always looking for information on Social Media like the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and several other channels. Hence, if you don’t share your information on social media, nobody will come to know about your service, no matter how valuable it is. If you want to make revenue for your medical practice, share important health content with multitudes of patients using social media platforms. Nowadays, the word-of-mouth referrals are common on social media networks. Consequently, if you share information about your medical service with your associates on social media, you will get more followers, referrals and appointments.
3. Marketing through Emails – You could also augment patient retention through email marketing. This could be an influential patient-engagement tool as it is often accessed for communication. You may even convert patients to new referrals through competent email marketing. Opt for medical SEO services for writing, designing and sending e-newsletters regularly to engage patients and getting increased appointments.
4. Building Medical Cloud Profile – Another medical SEO tactic is building medical cloud profile which helps in converting several online visitors to highly qualified paying patients. Develop an exclusive profile for patient acquisition. This helps you to get instant calls and requests for appointments.
5. Tracking through HIPAA – It is also important to track call recordings and online appointment requests coming from your website or social media platforms. HIPAA compliant secured online vault system helps you to access all data generated from marketing campaigns. This gives access only to you and your staff members. You can get the necessary tools for reviewing incoming patient leads through HIPAA compliant sets.
6. Marketing through Smart GEO – Today, you must fine-tune advertising for targeting specific geographical location for reaching your patients. Geo-targeted medical SEO marketing stops your time wastage and money. Seek marketing by targeting patient demography and reach specific neighborhood, towns, cities and countries that are best suited for your medical business.
Follow these simple tactics of medical SEO and increase your patient growth within the first two months.
99MediaLab, a prominent website design company with a team of expert website developers and web designers providing mobile development, eCommerce website design, and also online marketing solutions and services such as local SEO, PPC, Email, and Twitter marketing services for small businesses, medical & dental professionals ( 99MediaLab/Medical-SEO ), moving companies, and accounting firms in Northern Virginia and the rest of the US. To learn more about our services, visit http://www.99medialab.com/services-overview/.
I'm A Freelance WriterThis author has published 4 articles so far.