Security is the most important issue when you have a website .thousands of websites are hacked every day The most common ways that hackers attack WordPress sites are with brute force attacks or HTTP requests. For our business appeaser we need to hide WordPress. Hiding WordPress is the best way to keep your site secure from hackers. Hide WordPress Make your WordPress go invisible in just one click.
What’s usually meant by Hide WordPress ?
Hide WordPress means is that you are attempting to hiding the fact that your site runs on WordPress from any person or hacker that attempts to identify the CMS.
On the other hand hide WordPress also means changing permalinks, file names, sub directories, etc or just trying to hide which version number of WordPress you are using from hackers.
Just by Hiding WordPress you can only Hide WordPress you site is not completely secure you also need to follow some basic WordPress Security Tips that help you to keep your site more safe from hackers,
- Use strong passwords.
- Updated your WordPress to the latest version.
- Updated all your themes and plug-ins and stop using any themes and plug-ins that are no longer being updated.
- delete inactive themes and plugins,
- Consider protecting your login page from brute force attacks by requiring CAPTCHA and/or 2 factor authentications.
We may keep a strong password but some time to forget to update our plugin or themes so we need to hide WordPress.
- Hide WordPress Completely hides the fact that you are using WordPress.
- Hide WordPress hide (change URLs) all sensitive WordPress elements like: your wp-admin,wp-login.php,wp-includes,plugins,themes,wp-content, media ,make internal links relative.
- Hide WordPress Spam Filter No more spam messages in your inbox.
- hide WordPress Add Captcha To prevent bot attacks
- Hide WordPress Changes Back end Links Changes the links to back-end as well to prevent attacks.
Hide wordpress With Invisiblewp plugin .You can hide all elements of WordPress it will be difficult to recognize that You site is using WordPress.
Invisible WP An incredible WordPress Security Plugin, which turns your WordPress site into a secure, “bulletproof” Website and hides the fact that you are using WordPress.This author has published 1 articles so far.