The CLAT i.e. Common Law Admission Test is an All India Law Entrance Examination which is conducted by 14 national law schools and universities for admission to their undergraduate and post graduate degree programs.
Why should we do CLAT?
CLAT is undoubtedly the best way or platform to those legal aspirants who want to make their career in judicial services. Nowadays the craze for law has increased considerably among the law has increased considerably among the students in India. Law not only helps the students in the enhancement of their knowledge in the day to day legal and constitutional framework but also in the enhancement of their personality, oratory, interview skills and confidence. The persons who are fully aware of their legal aptitude can play a dynamic role in the national building and in the perpetual progress of the country. Apart from that, law is now becoming first preference as option for those who are aspiring for civil services. After completion of law, a student can be a judge, a public prosecutor, bureaucrat and a legal officer in different statutory spheres.
Tips to prepare for CLAT
- Join some coaching institute for proper direction & exam oriented preparations.
- Practice and solve past papers CLAT & AILET papers.
- Read newspapers, magazines, (i.e. CSR, Chronicle, News& Events etc.) regularly ad update yourself with current general knowledge in political, social and cultural scenario).
- Work hard to improve your vocabulary & learn maximum words, as many as you can learn maximum words, as many as you can so as to cover up the comprehension and grammar portion.
- Read NCERT books for covering the basic concepts of general science, history, geography, civics, etc.
- Practice and solve the quantitative aptitude & reasoning questions regularly.
Brain Tree Guidance the Best CLAT Coaching,CLAT Exam Coaching,CLAT,LAW Coaching,Best CLAT,LAW Exam Coaching,Best CLAT LAW Exam Coaching institute in Chandigarh.100% Good Results!!! Join Now:+91-98154-29085.This author has published 1 articles so far.